The Money Depot Offspring
From Angela Festervan - January 2015.......
Wedding Crasher sired by The Money Depot. Owned, trained, and ridden by Angela Festervan.
He has won more than $12K in 3 shows starting with the ANHA Labor Day weekend 2014, then at the JB Futurity Nov. 2014, and Gobble Up The Cash Thanksgiving weekend 2014.
From Livia Legenova (barrel racing superstar) from Slovakia - September 2011.......
Hello Trena, thanks for adding me to your friends. I would like
to show you three of The Money Depot foals we have here in Slovakia, central Europe. I love these horses, they are very fast
and smart, absolutely amazing!!!! Your stallion is great! Thank you.
Shown with Jet of Money Day
UPDATE December 2014....
Jet of Money Day (J.D.)
(2005 bay mare out of The May Day Bay)
* Italian junior Trophy Ice Champion
* 1D italian regional NBHA show winner
* 1D abruzzo regional reserve champion (NBHA Italy)
* Italian Master Cup, European Cup Equita Lyon & European Championship Finalist
* 3rd in 2D of Italian Pole Bending Championship
* Italian Top 16 finalist of NBHA Italy .....and many other placings
Kam Money Jet Olena (Tesco)
(2005 bay gelding out of Royal Olena)
* Won 1st go of AQHA quarter mile race in Milano, Italy
* 1D regional abruzzo reserve champion in pole bending
Shown with 3 offspring of The Money Depot
From Cheryl Wallace, Broken Bow, Neb - January 2012.......
We are really blessed to own and ride Light On Money a.k.a. "Shane"
(The Money Depot x Deer Apache). I was so hoping to compete on him his futurity year but Rose Hildebrandt did a great job on him. I was glad to
be back in the saddle for his 1st Derby year. For a "big boy", he is very athletic and always wants to please. He can still get down
going around the barrels and has a ground eating stride. And he continues:
* 2011 - Placed 2nd in the Pro-Elite Sire Incentive 1st Go Permit Race, WPRA Finals, Lincoln, NE
* 2011 - Tied for 6th/7th in the 1st go and 14th in the average in the 2011 WPRA World Finals Derby, Lincoln, NE
* 2011 - Won the 1D at the Sandbox Arena, Broken Bow, NE
* 2010 - Placed 2nd in the 1D at the MBRA Jackpot at Columbus, NE
* 2010 - Placed 6th in the Championship Round and 9th in the average at the Hawki Futurity, Lincoln, NE with Rose Hildebrandt aboard.
* 2010 - Placed 2nd in the 5-State Breeders Futurity Open 4D and Future Fortunes (255 runners), Rapid City, SD with Rose Hildebrandt aboard. Also had 3rd fastest time of weekend!
* 2010 - Placed 8th in the 2nd go and 7th in the average at the Bold Heart Open Futurity, Lincoln, NE with Rose Hildebrandt aboard
* 2010 - Placed 4th in the 1D at the Double B Barrel Bash, Rapid City, SD with Rose Hildebrandt aboard.
* LTE - $5321
From Julie Rector - December 2011.......
Hi, I have a gelding out of Levi I bought from Rhonda Hilker. We absolutely love this
guy. He's big and solid, has great legs & feet & an awesome mind. Not to mention he's got a wonderful personality to be around. I just
finally got him seasoned some last year (we have young children who do Little Britches. Good luck with Levi, this one I've got is awesome. Thanks
Owned by Amy Morgan, Houma, LA - August 2010.......
Ridden and ran by Amy's daughter, Kristen, shown with jacket and a saddle
won with the help of Honor Moneys Twist aka Tanner, a 2001 chestnut stallion by (The Money Depot X Deer Apache). This stud is so gentle,
Amy's 5 yr old niece rides him.
From Devon Click, Weatherford, TX - January 2010.......
Hey, I have an 8 year old mare out of The Money Depot and just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love
that stud and he passed some good genes to my mare! She is a soild 1D/2D horse and has only been running a couple of years. I just
wanted to let you know that you have a great stud and he passes on his good genes and smarts. Thanks.
Greer Quarter Horses
839 CR 299
Garrison, TX 75946
Home ~ (936) 347-5241 or Cell ~ (936) 645-1610
Email: Greer Quarter Horses
Horses For Sale ||